Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rays

Someone I know was talking about how we are all emanations of God - rays - all unique, but coming from one source. I agree. I am part of the Hetaira Ray, and I carry that part of God's Love. As I progress, I move out from God, through experience, growing and developing. I see how those who are parts of other Archetypes and personality forms are different, because it is part of my given ability to do so, but other people that I know don't always see it. I think there is room for all of the rays, all the forms, equally, but I don't think that everyone agrees with that. If we all come from God, how can anyone be wrong in essence? Yes, clutted with rubbish, but what is the heart of the person? See that. See yourself. Actually, we are just roles and forms, in some sense interchangeable. I could be you, and you me. Nothing makes that impossible. I love you more when I think of life that way. Is this not good? The Buddha said, "See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do?" Aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated, and it might take me a while to get to them.